Yeelight LED Bulb (Color)
- Works with Amazon Alexa ( voice control ), IFTTT MIJIA,
- Wi-Fi access - control your lights by smartphone app through home Wi-Fi
- 16 million colors bulb, dimmable and Color temperature range 1700k-6500k
- Set time schedules and Countdowns, energy efficient
- Music sync and Group control via app, no hub is required
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can Yeelight LED bulb be controlled by mobile application if its power is cut off?
No. You need to keep the bulb powered in order to control it.
Can Yeelight LED bulb recover to its previous state before it had been powered off?
Yes. You can enable “auto state saving” feature in settings page.
Will Yeelight LED bulb show the same light every time after it\'s powered on?
It's optional and can be configured. By default, the power-on state is 100% brightness and 4000K color temperature.
User can use “set default” to save the current state as the power-on state.
User can also turn on “auto state saving” feature to let the bulb remember it's current state automatically, so the power-on state will be the last saved state.
Why the initial connection is failed sometimes? What can I do?
If your LED bulb can't be connected, you may need to check:
1) Your WiFi router is working and can connect to internet. Note: Yeelight LED bulb doesn't support 802.11ac (5G Hz), so please choose 2.4G when doing the initial connection.
2) Your smart phone can access the internet through your WiFi router.
3). Make sure Yeelight Application is installed properly on your smart phone. It needs Android 4.0 and above or iOS7 and above.
4). Make sure Yeelight LED bulb has not been connected before, otherwise, you need to follow the instruction to reset the bulb firstly and try again.